As I was younger, I didn't have the right people to guide my way through school. The ones that I thought were going to be there for me, ended up not. It would mess up myself mentally by not focusing on my academics. The only way I could express my feelings were through sports. Playing sports helped me release all the fustrations that I've been going through out my life. Now that I'm in high school, I have learned and being able to manage both my education and sports at the same time.
I have been playing sports for a very long time. I have been playing basketball, softball, volleyball, football, swimming, and also surfing since I was 4 years old. While playing those sports, I have faced different injuries. Some examples of my injuries that I have had were a concussion, 2 broken wrists, a torn MCL in my knee, & many more. I have come to realize that I would want to learn more about these injuries and how you could prevent them from happening.
In the future, I would like to help our athletes so that they are have the opportunity to exceed in the higher level of the sport that they play. I would want to study the most common type of injuries that most athletes injure so that they are able to heal faster because I would know what to do. I would want to be the person that I can say honestly that I help that athlete to where he or she is now at.
Hey Kiana ! [;
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, i like the topic of your essay. It shows your personality and who you are, which is the sporty-type. Anyways, you have some grammatically errors here and there,
for example "I would want to be the person that I can say honestly that I help that athlete to where he or she is now at."
In my opinion, you should have switched honestly and say, change "the" to "that" and take out the "I" after "that". to make the sentence flow better. "I would want to be that person that can honestly say that I help that athlete to where he or she is now at."
In addition, I THINK you should elaborate and explain a little bit more about what kind of sports you play and why you chose those sports.
mmk, well that's just my opinion. [: byebye kiana