Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Journal #20: The New Year's

All I could do is wait, waiting for a New Year to come. Ten Seconds were counting off, 9, 8, 7, ... 3, 2, 1. In every direction I turned, I could see colorful fireworks & people cheering saying Happy New Year. Aerials being lit and Chinese Crackling Ropes popping bringing smoke into the air. Two hours have passed, and I was sitting on the roof of my house, just looking at the stars thinking about the goals that I would want to accomplish. Happy New Year (;

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiana,
    It sounds like you had a nice New Year's :)
    For this journal, however, you needed to go beyond just a diary type entry. The goals here were to show your understanding of the trait of "ideas" and to apply the titling techniques we went over in class.
    So if your focus was the New Year as a new beginning, with new goals, then all of the specific detail should help to support it and so should the title.
    assessment score: 2
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete